Go Back to All Balloon Ride Locations
In Norfolk, we provide our flights from Norwich itself, providing incomparable views of the iconic city before floating over the breath-taking countryside or possibly even the iconic Norfolk Broads.
Norwich is host to a multitude of elegant architectures, which are even more stunning from the air! Notably the historic castle and cathedral, the modern Forum and Sainsbury centre, the new hospital and for all those football fans, a never before seen view of Carrow Road, home of the beloved Canaries.
Outside the city you will be carried over rustic Norfolk countryside. Offering constant photo opportunities and a whole new perspective of Norfolk can be observed.
Things to Visit after your Hot Air Balloon Ride
Norfolk, a county in East Anglia, England, is renowned for its diverse and captivating attractions. Here are some of the most interesting places to explore in Norfolk:
- Norwich Cathedral: A masterpiece of Romanesque architecture, Norwich Cathedral boasts a stunning facade, intricate stonework, and a majestic spire. Inside, visitors can marvel at the intricately carved wooden roof and the beautiful cloisters.
- Sandringham House: The private residence of the British royal family, Sandringham House offers a glimpse into their private lives. Set amidst picturesque gardens and woodlands, the estate also features the Museum and the Queen's beloved country church.
- Blickling Estate: A grand Jacobean mansion surrounded by magnificent gardens and parkland, Blickling Estate is steeped in history. The estate also includes a beautiful lake, ancient yew hedges, and a temple folly.
- Holkham Hall: This Palladian-style stately home is set within a vast deer park and features opulent interiors, including a Marble Hall and a magnificent library. The surrounding parkland and beach are equally spectacular.
- The Broads National Park: A unique network of waterways, the Broads offer opportunities for boating, birdwatching, and exploring picturesque villages. The tranquil landscapes are home to a diverse range of wildlife.
- Cromer Pier: A quintessential British seaside experience, Cromer Pier offers stunning views of the North Sea and hosts various entertainments, including a traditional end-of-the-pier show.
- Holkham Beach: Voted one of the best beaches in the UK, Holkham Beach is a vast expanse of golden sands bordered by pine forests and sand dunes. It's a haven for wildlife and a perfect spot for leisurely walks.
- Walsingham Abbey: A place of pilgrimage for centuries, Walsingham Abbey is surrounded by beautiful gardens, including the stunning Abbey Gardens with their renowned snowdrop displays.
- Great Yarmouth: A classic British seaside resort, Great Yarmouth offers a vibrant seafront, amusement arcades, and a range of family-friendly attractions, including the Pleasure Beach.
- Pensthorpe Natural Park: Set within the Wensum Valley, Pensthorpe is a haven for wildlife enthusiasts. The park features diverse habitats, walking trails, and an array of bird species.
- Sheringham Park: Designed by Humphry Repton, Sheringham Park offers a delightful blend of formal gardens, wooded areas, and sweeping views of the North Norfolk coast.
- Felbrigg Hall: A beautiful 17th-century country house surrounded by stunning gardens and parkland, Felbrigg Hall invites visitors to explore its opulent interiors and extensive grounds.
From historic landmarks to picturesque natural settings, Norfolk offers a wealth of captivating experiences for visitors to enjoy. Whether exploring grand estates, meandering along scenic coastlines, or delving into the county's rich history, there's something to captivate every visitor to this enchanting region.