‘Us’, ‘We’, or ‘Our’ is referring to Balloons Over Britain.
‘You’ or ‘Your’ means the user of the website and/ or the buyer of any vouchers if gifted.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What type of cookies do we use?
- Third Party details
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Balloons Over Britain collects the following data:
- Personal identification information – name, email address, phone number etc.
- A record of your correspondence with us.
- Feedback of our services and experiences
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Balloons Over Britain with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, create an account or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Following your consent, Balloons Over Britain may also receive your data indirectly from the following company:
- Virgin Balloon Flights
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you may like.
If you agree, Balloons Over Britain will share your data with our partner company so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Balloons Over Britain processes your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Balloons Over Britain securely stores your data within physical servers, located at our head office and cloud servers. When utilising platforms to fulfil our operational requirements, third party solutions may be used to store the data. As a company, we aim to utilise partners who have data centres within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Where hard copies of documents are retained, they are kept and disposed of securely.
Balloons Over Britain would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner company:
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Balloons Over Britain or WonderDays from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Balloons Over Britain would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every customer of Balloons Over Britain is entitled to the following:
You have the right to request copies of your personal data held by Balloons Over Britain (We may charge for this service).
You have the right to request that Balloons Over Britain correct any information you believe is inaccurate. (You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete).
You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond accordingly. If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org